Cheltenham article on College website

Since my illustration was selected to be in this years Cheltenham Illustration Annual, I've been contacted by my college to talk about winning entry. Although everything has been delayed, I'm hopeful that the annual will arrive soon and I'll have confirmation of when the exhibition will be- hopefully some time in March! To provide some context, I entered the competition last year and was lucky enough to be chosen from around 800 entries to be published in the annual. The theme was ‘I am Many Stories’, so you could interpret it however you wanted in a narrative context. The interview below goes into more detail but I thought I'd include it on this blog to look back on! 

You can find the article here:

Newcastle College | Newcastle College University Centre Student Wins a Place in Global Illustration Annual (ncl-coll.ac.uk)

'The Storytellers Attic'


Comments

Popular Posts