Character Design Commission

During a walk with my friend Louise this week, she asked if I could make some illustrations for a poster she needed. Louise is at Loughborough University and wanted a character design for a poster she was making to become treasurer of the 'Train and Gain' society. I only had a few days to do this so warned her that it would be rough but thought it would be a fun mini-project to do!

Here are some of the designs I sent her to see which style she liked and any elements/logos she wanted to include. All sketches were produced in Fresco.

With the limited timeframe, we decided on a black sketch which I ended up liking better than the coloured version! Louise was happy with the outcome and got the position so they must have helped!
Final Designs

Comments

Popular Posts